Superior Barns, LOFTED CABIN can help you get away from
it all, whether it's in the back woods or the backyard. The
sporty version of the lofted barn, the lofted cabin comes
standard with (4) 2' x 3' aluminum windows, a 36" 6-panel
insulated steel door, and lot s and lots of loft space.
Depending on the size of your lofted cabin, generally a 4'
space is left in the center of the building to allow access to
front and back lofts.
Typical delivery time: 2 weeks
* Durable, #1 grade 5/8" pressure treated T-111 Exterior
* Pressure treated trim boards
* 4" x 6" pressure treated runners
* Strong pressure treated joist system (16" o.c.)
* All studs & rafters are on 16" centers. We use double stud
every 48", plus a triple stud corner design. "Brute Strength"
* Heavy duty 5/8" pressure treated plywood floor
* Double overhead lofts, 4' or 6' space left open in the center
of the building, depending on size, lofts in front and back
* Choice of 4' or 6' classic porch with pressure treated posts
and attractive railing.
* Exposed nails are ring shank and galvanized for maximum
strength and no rust spots or stains
* (4) 2' x 3' aluminum windows, with screens
* 3/0-6/8 6-panle, insulated steel entry door
* Wide 70" double doors in back of cabin
* Taller walls, 6'9" side-wall height
* Series of air vents positioned to create optimum circulation
and temperature control
* Choice of long lasting dimensional roof shingles OR
upgrade to a durable baked-on enamel metal roofing
(choice of colors)
* Baked enamel metal drip edge
* Pricing includes FREE local setup and delivery >details
* Delivered fully built, NO missing parts or pieces
* Built by Mennonite Craftsmen
DELIVERED FULLY BUILT
You are here > Home > Sheds > Treated Wood Lofted Cabin Product Details
Treated Wood LOFTED CABIN
Shingles available in:
Black, Brown, Weathered Wood,
Dual Gray, Forest Green, Riveria
Red, & National Blue.